Construction Supervision Services
VNIIST provides with professional construction supervision, specifically tailored to safeguard the successful completion of Oil & Gas industry projects. Our highly experienced personnel can effectively control and supervise every aspect of your construction work.
Construction Supervision work is carried out in several directions.
- ensuring the implementation of the project without exceeding the estimated cost of construction;
- provision of construction with high-quality building materials corresponding to the construction project;
- ensuring the implementation of the construction project on time and in the specified amount;
- ensuring high quality, compliance with construction technology
- ensuring control over the maintenance of all necessary documentation.
Construction Supervision is necessary for investors or customers so that in the process of construction, installation, finishing or repair work, contractors and subcontractors do not overestimate the cost of the work done, as well as the cost of their implementation, recorded in poorly compiled estimates.
VNIIST fulfils the following functions at the Construction Supervision:
- Post-operating assurance of construction-and-assembling operations for developers requirements
- On-site supervision of construction
- Monitoring of compliance for estimated cost of project
- Monitoring of compliance for construction period
- Construction Quality Control
- Land monitoring
- Construction & Technical expertise
- Monitoring for the Developer Investment Project implementation
It also includes:
- checking whether a contractor carried out pre-installation inspection (examining the quality of constructional materials and products, frameworks and equipment supplied for capital facilities) to the full extent meeting the deadline and if the results were recorded accurately;
- checking whether a contractor took any supervisory measures to follow the rules of the products storekeeping and if the results were recorded accurately;
- checking whether a contractor controlled the sequence and scope of process operations aimed at capital facilities construction to the full extent meeting the deadline and if the results were recorded accurately;
- co-operative inspection (together with a contractor) of concealed works and provisional acceptance of raised building structures which influence both a capital facility safety and parts of engineering networks;